Legal & Security Risks
in Management and Disposal
of Off Network Technology
White Paper: Legal & Security Risks in Management and Disposal of Off-Network Technology
The dirty little secret is that most breaches are occurring off-network.
Written by a leading Data Security attorney, this white paper digs into the little-known issues, risks and consequences in the management and disposal of off-network technology, including:
- Cell phones (especially Android and iOS devices)
- PCs, workstations, laptops
- Tablets, iPads and Android devices
- Network switches and hubs
- Office copiers and fax machines
- …and many others discussed in this white paper. The list will astound you.
Get a Copy of the Whitepaper